Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weird Happenings

Today, while riding the train to work, I noticed this guy staring at me. He was cute and dressed in a suit and Red Sox cap. As we are approaching my stop, he comes up to me and says, "Sweetie, you should remove your Calvin Klein label tag from your coat sleeve." On the bottom of my coat sleeve, was this small tag. Honestly, I did not know I needed to remove it. I wore it all winter and no one said anything. That is why the world needs gay men. They help us with any clothing needs.

Second, Red Sox baseball has officially begun here in Boston. Yesterday though the game was rained out because since April began all it has done is rain. It makes me miss the snow. The town has basically come to a stand still. People have camped out since Sunday to get tickets to opening day and my school is like right down the street from Fenway. I now have to plan my commute around game times because trains get crowded at odd times. Oh, how the Sox are beginning to effect my commuter patterns. Everyone is dressed up in their gear. Opening day needs to become a holiday out here.

Third, as I am exiting the train station, on my way home from work, there are people passing out literature. This was just not any literature, but on why London and the G-20 summit is destroying the world. It was hilarious. I just glanced at it and then tossed it. But this makes me look forward to being asked to join various organizations from Green Peace to the Democratic Party over the next few weeks. I never imagined I would be asked to join Green Peace, but I have. You can join for a small donation.

Those are my weird happenings for the day. On another note, I love my job. It is so great.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm totally cracking up about your comment on why the world needs gay men.