Friday, April 3, 2009

On Ode to Renee!!!

Lately, I have been missing my sister. Though we talk all the time on the phone, it is hard to go long periods of time without seeing her. I go through what I term "Renee withdrawals." She is my best friend and the one person I tell everything too. I love her much and am so excited she is graduating next month. She is one of the smartest people I know and besides being a great sister, she is an awesome aunt, good daugther, and great friend. Plus, I love shopping with her and just hanging out. Here are some pics...

Renee and I at Canyonlands this past summer. We are rocking the leggings. I love leggings.
Renee at the Getty Villa in Malibu. It is gorgeous there and she loves this place. It is right on the ocean and is an Italian villa. She is going to run this place one day.

Renee and I (I realize I am wearing too much bronzer) on our way to a Police concert at the Hollywood Bowl. It was awesome.
I love this picture of Renee and Eli. She loves Eli and West more than anything in this world.

Renee and I at Disneyland this past New Year's Eve. It was fun and cold.
Only a few more weeks until we can hang out. I will be doing a mad dash from here to Salt Lake to get to her graduation. Lets just say my last class is the day before she graduates. I will be taking off after class to get their. I am so proud of all her accomplishments because she has worked for hard for everything. You are the best sister!!! Congrats on everything. I love you!!!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Awww, we all love Renee too! :D

So glad we'll get to see you at her graduation! It'll be here before you know it. :)