Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Top 10 Things I am Thankful For...

Though Thanksgiving is 2 days away, I thought I would a top 10 list of what I am thankful for. Also, I challenge everyone who reads my blog to post their own list/feelings if they can:

10. Getting into Simmons and moving to Boston. I have enjoyed the benefits...

9. Umbrellas. When it rains out here, it really comes down hard.

8. Thermals and Flannels. They keep me warm on chilly days.

7. The Sun. I love its warmth.

6. The Gopsel. I love attending church and reading the scriptures. I do not know where I would be without the Gospel.

5. Family. Grandma and Granpda are two of the most loving people on planet earth. Julee, you are awesome. Not only are you a great aunt, but you are one of my best friends. Thanks for always being there. Aubree, I miss you. I miss seeing your creatioons. Keep on rocking. Debbie, thanks for always being there. My cousins...You are exceptional people, with loving hearts. I am grateful to have all of you in my life.

4. John. What can I say? Well, many things, but I won't embarrass you. Thanks for coming into my life. You truly make it better.

3. Nathan, Laurel, Eli, and my future nephew. I miss and love you guys. Congrats on the new house. You guys are great.

2. Renee. I could not ask for a better sister or best friend. I love and miss you. Thanks for always listening to my problems and for providing me with laughs.

1. My parents. I could not have gotten to this point in my life without both of them. Their love and support is unwavering. They are always there for me. Thanks for everything. I would list everything but it might go on and on for a bit. I love you both.

No comments: