Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Remember to Vote Today!!!

Just a reminder to everyone to remember to vote today. It is important that our voices be heard this year as our country is desperately needing a change. Remember, everyone's vote is important and counts. You can feel the relief knowing the Bush years are finally ending and that we can move on to something better.

On a side note, I am also exicted for election day as tomorrow I will awake and there will no longer be any John Sununu/Jean Shaheen attack ads running 24/7. There are running for Senate in New Hampshire, but we get their commercials in Boston. They are annoying. So annoying.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

If they are as annoying as the Prop 8 ones here, then I'd totally commiserate with you. :)

Janae and Topher said...

They are. I am glad the election is over so i do not have to see them anymore.

Heather said...

I'm with you! I'm SO excited I don't even have to think about it for a while. :)

the House of Payne said...

Amen!