Thursday, November 6, 2008

Home

It seems the colder it gets in New England, the more I miss my family. Actually, the more I miss the warmth of the California sun. No, in all honesty, I do miss my family each day, but I love my life out here in Boston. Aside my school work load, I have no complaints. I have a great boyfriend and good friends. What more could I ask for? I am really happy. John makes me reallly happy. I really am though I need to work on managing my stress better. But hey, that has always been one of my problems.

Tonight, when I called my mom, she was babysitting my nephew Eli. He actually talked to me on the phone until he decided his puzzles were more interesting. He told me "hi" and that he was "doing puzzles." He is too cute. I miss him. Before I hung up with my mom, he was counting Boston's paws for my mom and pointing out his tummy.

I am glad the election is over. Though it was exciting, I am glad we are finally moving on to hopefully better days. I'll admit, Obama's speech gave me goosebumps. I hope he can live up to his promises as I do with each new President. Now, I am off to find my emerging technologies paper topic. It is not as fun as it sounds.

No comments: