Sunday, September 21, 2008

What to write?

I have been living in Boston for over a month now and I am adusting nicely. Actually, I love living out here. Libary school is going good. I was loaned this book to read called Alcatrez versus the Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson. It is a funny read as it is about evil librarians who secretly run the world. Alcatrez is a 13 year old boy who is fighting them and his special power is that he breaks things. It is a funny read.

I am excited that Renee is coming out here in October. We will rule the city or I will just try to make sure she does not get lost when I am not with her. I love how much history this city if full of. Across the street from where I grocery shop is a momument to a revolutionary battle between the English and the Americans. I can only imagine what that spot looked like back in 1775 as tody there is a shopping center and houses that line that street. It was probably filled with trees. But that is what you find around here. There is always something to learn. Though driving can be harry, too many one way streets, I adore this city more than I ever did Los Angeles. Nothing can compare the two. I think it is my love of history that sets them apart. I feel at home, I am meant to be here. I know that without a fact. I look at what my other option oculd have been and I am glad that never was a choice. It never was a choice. This was meant to be.

Thanks for all your love and support. I will try to post more pictures as I need to take more pictures. If anybody has any requests let me know.

1 comment:

the House of Payne said...

So have you finished the book? I have just barely started the one you loaned me, but I like it so far. A little girly, but good.