Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cannolis Galore!!!!

Life is going good in Boston. We had rain this past week and the other seems to slowly be moving towards fall. The other night I went with some girls from my ward to this place in North Boston called Mike's Pastry. Let me begin by explaining that the North end of Boston is the Italian section and Mike's pasty is one of its best bakeries. Let me just say that the Chocolate Mousse Cannoli was to die for. Anyone who comes to visit, we are going there. They have every pasty under the sun, which includes cookies, brownies, and cookies along with their world famous cannolis. Their other cannolis are filled with ricotta or covered with chocolate. Thinking about them makes my mouth water. So good. They are huge and so good. The place was chaotic as apparently everyone in Boston goes there as it is worth it.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Yum yum, it sounds awesome! :)