Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cambridge living!!!

Finally, here are some pictures of where I am living and my roommates. This is the front of the place where I live. We live on the ground floor. The front window there is part of Rebecca's room.
This is the back of the house. The back window is part of my room and so is the back window on the right hand side with the air conditioning unit attached.
This is my roommate Rebecca. She teaches chemistry at Belmont High School and served in the same mission as my dad, Milan, Italy.
This is another back snapshot of my house. I do not know why I included it.
This is my other roommate Robin. She is a second year grad student at UMass, studying dispute resolution. She graduates this year.


This is the view of my street from my window.


This is my bedroom. It is great. I have the biggest closet, which fits all my shoes and purses, just in case dad was wondering.

This is our living room. The door in the back is to my room.
Enjoy the pictures.




2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the pictures--Your place is cute! Thanks for sharing. How'd you survive the storm?

JAG said...

OMG Adorable!!! You are so lucky to live in such a cute house!!