Monday, May 18, 2009

Renee's Graduation, part 2

Here is part 2 of Renee's Graduation, the next post will show photos from the day after, where we partied up in Midway, Utah complete with cake, cake, and more cake...After graduation, we headed to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and then onto my Aunt Julee's for photo.

My mom, Renee, and Lewis.
My mom and Maisy (My sister best friend's Christy's daugther). She is adorable and loved my mom.
Dad watching Eli as he swung in the hammock.


Renee and Eli jumping on the trampoline.

Julee and West. Just Chilling with my dad in the background
Renee jumping for joy that she graduated.

Renee celebrating the end.

Christy and Maisy at the Cheesecake Factory.
Aubree, Renee, Lewis, and Christy's husband, Dan

Renee opening her gifts.
Yeah for Renee!!!

No comments: