Friday, May 29, 2009

Mystic, Connecticut

Yes, I am standing front of Mystic Pizza, which is located in Mystic, Connecticut. This is where Julia Roberts filmed her first movie, Mystic Pizza. I visited this small, little cute town two weekends ago when I went down to Rhode Island to spend the weekend at my roomate Robin's parents house. Her mom is determined to show me every cool spot in New England, which is awesome. She is a great tour guide. Mystic is a fun town. We ate lunch at this place called the S & P Oyster Co, which is located right on Mystic River. Afterwards, we went shopping. I bought this cute dress and tried chocolate cover blueberries, which where to die for. They have this amazing chocolate shop, which I know Renee will love. They have a seaport and lighthouse. This is what New England is all about.
Standing in front of the Mystic River with the Seaport in the background.
Across the bridge is the little Downtown area, where I bought the cutest dress and had chocolate covered blueberries.

The Mystic Coast
In front of the Mystic Lighthouse
Front of the Mystic Lighthouse
Back of the Lighthouse

1 comment:

JAG said...

New England is so fun! You are so lucky that you get to go to all of these cool places! :)