Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I survived my first year of Graduate School!!!

Well, officially, my last day of school is on Thursday, but all my assignments and presentations are over. I can say that I made it through my first year of Graduate School and I cannot believe I will be finished at this time next year. It sounds so simple to say I have two semesters left, which is six classes. However, my program is not that easy. The assignments can be challenging and time consuming. I have found a good working balance though between school and work,which ends on Thursday.

I am going to enjoy my summer. I will be working three days a week (Monday through Wednesday) and then the rest of the time exploring Boston and the surrounding areas. I want to visit Maine and visit some places where my ancestors lived. Also, spring is here. The flowers are blooming, but I have not had time to take pictures nor will I be able to do so until next week. But it is beautiful. We have this lilac tree out in front of our house and it is beautiful and smells great. Well, Thursday, I am off to see my sister graduate. I am very excited to see her and the rest of my family.

1 comment:

JAG said...

Yay!! Congratulations!!!