Thursday, May 14, 2009

Renee's Graduation, part 1

My sister and best friend, Renee, graduated from the Unversity of Utah on May 8. Her degree is in Classical Civilizations, with a minor in Latin. It was a fun weekend. All the family was their. Renee was extremely excited and proud of her great accomplishments. We took many photos and here are some highlights. There will be more photos coming that include her dinner and a small little party we threw her. Congrats Renee!!!
Prepping for Graduation!
Renee and her boyfriend, Lewis on the way to graduation. He is a sweetheart. Renee is very lucky and very happy. He was in our big family photo that Laurel took. I think it is a sign of things to come.

Eli chilling before graduation began.

Renee, receiving her diploma.

Renee getting ready to receive her diploma. She is wearing the flowers and in the center of the photo.

The graduates lining up.

Renee is sitting in this crowd. We used the bald man as our point of reference to find her.

Lewis and Renee after.

Grandma, Julee, and Aubree checking on my nephew West, who is so adorable while Renee is literally enjoying her moment in the sun.

Renee and I.
My dad, Renee, my mom, me and Nathan celebrating Renee's graduation. Yes, we are that cheesy.
Renee, I am so proud of you. Congrats!!! I love you!!! More photos coming...

No comments: