Monday, October 20, 2008

Renee's Visit to Boston

This past week, Renee visited me in Boston. Here are some hightlights. Renee and I after celebrating her birthday. We are standing in a T Station. She can tell the hilarious story of what happened afterwards as it involved my shoe and a guy on the train.
I am standing in front of Paul Revere's grave.
Yes, that is the double hamburger Renee ordered at Bartley's Gourmet Burgers in Harvard Square. Yes that is a plastic knife holding it together. She only ate one of the patties and we are pretty sure she left the other in Urban Outfitters.
No, this is not the Coliseum, but Harvard's football stadium.
ONe of the few pictures Renee and I appear in together. Yes, I am that great of a picture taker. That is a bell Paul Revere made.

1 comment:

JAG said...

How fun for you guys! I bet you had a blast together!!
And I still can't get over how skinny you are! You go girl! How'd you do it? Give me your tips! ;)