Monday, October 13, 2008

MyPunchbowl

For my technology class, our recent assignment is to evaluate a webware site. I chose this social networking site called Mypunchbowl.com, which called itself the ultimate partyplaning site. I never really write about anything I use online because it seems all the same. I thought this already existed withe evite.com, but I was wrong. Mypunchbowl is the coolest party planning site I have ever used. You can design your own invitations through its newly implemented design studio, which allows you to use your own pictures or your can use one of their designs. You can change colors and fonts. You can poll friends for dates for parties and write down your party's checklist. I love it as it organizes your whole shindig. I used it to create an invitation for Renee's birthday. Plus, I love party planning, so I think this endeared me even more to this site. So check it out. It is easy to use, just register and you can begin planning your next event. People can even post on message boards. I love it. So all your creative types, go check it out.


1 comment:

Laurel said...

Cute party invite! :)