Friday, August 29, 2008

Pictures of Simmons, Boston, and the Hyatt!!!




These are pictures of my new school Simmons. It is not that big as it is composed of five buildings, but it is beautiful. It is located right in front of the Harvard Medical Schools.


This is a picture of downtown Boston, which I took from Cambridge, which is on the other side of the Charles River. The CITGO sign you see in the distance is where Fenway is located. The building to the left is the Prudential Center, which has a cool mall in it and is where you can sign up for Duck Tours. I will post a picture of a Duck later. They are those old WWII vehicles you can tour Boston in.
The Hyatt has been my temporary home. I move into my apartment on Labor Day!!! It is not as glamorous as one many think to live in a hotel. You miss home cooked meals and get to know everyone who works here.












No comments: