Sunday, August 24, 2008

Boston, So Far...

I have decided to enter the world of blogs to keep my family and friends updated on my life in Boston/Cambridge. So I have officially been in Boston for four days living it up at a hotel until I can move into my new place. I am blessed to have wonderful parents who have given me this amazing opportunity. They have left back for California and their departure was not as easy as I thought it would be. Still 25 and still gets a little homesick. I just need to get through this adjustment period. School begins in a week and I am very excited. I have many things to keep me occupied, but there is a tiny part of me that wishes I had asked my mom to stay just a few extra days. I can do this. I can as this is where I am suupose to be. I will update with pictures as soon as I get a camera. Maybe that can be Laurel's excuse for coming to visit me as I need someone to take pictures. Just Kidding!!!! I love my family very much. Do not forget about me.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Heck, I'll take that excuse to go out East anytime! :) Don't worry, I'm sure it will get easier as things get more familiar and you are more comfortable with your surroundings. You'll do so great! :)

Heather said...

I am so happy you are in my blog-world! I was so sad you left me, but now that your move will directly benefit me (as I will now have lots of fun to read about) I support your decision. ;-)