Friday, August 29, 2008

More Pics!!!

This is the Massachusetts State House. Its dome is made of gold. The State House is located right above Boston Common.
This is the Boston Common. It is really beautiful and you can buy any t-shirt or piece of fried dough here. But it is fun to walk through as it was founded in 1634.
This is Boston Common again. In Boston, you find performers everywhere from the streets to the subway stations. Many people like to play their guiter and sing. In the Public Garden, I saw a man playing a mini piano. You never know what you will find, but it is interesting to see. Most just want some money and others just want to entertain you. Today, these men were impersonating Michael Jackson in honor of his 50th Birthday. The guy in the front was breaking into the Moonwalk.

This is Quincy Market and is the beginning of a huge marketplace. If you go into the building you find a huge food court with offerings from pizza, chineses to pastries. It is all good, well it all smells good.


This is a continuation of Quincy Market as it includes many shopes like the Gap. Yeah for buy 2 bras get 1 free. There are many shops but I am hating shopping lately. I gave up after wandering around and gave Renee a ring. She was much more fun to talk too then to shop. I miss you Renee!!!


Here is me in all my glory sitting in Quincy Market. I just cut my hair again and was tired after running around Boston all day. I picked up my student I.D. card and finally found a good coat.
Tomorrow, I am off to see the Vanderbilt mansion in Newport, Rhode Island. I will take plenty of pictures.
Love you guys!!!!




1 comment:

JAG said...

Janae! You look FABULOUS!! I guess it's been a while since I last saw you...
I'm glad you're settling well. :)