Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Mom

This past week, my mom came to visit me for my spring break. We went to Palmyra and then just hung around Boston for a few days. It was a lot of fun. I am glad she came. Some days, I find it hard to be so far away from my family and it makes me more cherish each moment I get to spend with them. We had some driving adventures, but we made it to where we were going. I am glad I visited Palmyra with her. We tried to figure out how we could move there. I love her. She is the best mother. One of my favorite moments is where we have our "girl chats" at night. Usually, they occur at my parents' home on her bed and included my sister and aunt Julee. This time, it took place in my apartment and we just chat about everything and anything. Thanks for all you do mom. I love you!!!!

No comments: