Friday, January 23, 2009

Random Photos!

Before beginning my new semester, I decided to post a few pictures from my break. It was fun. I enjoyed being home in California, but I love my life in Boston. However, it was weird to come back to 30 degree weather (after being in the 80s) and snow. Oh, well. Enjoy!

Eli received this puzzle from his Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Lakey. It took Julee, Aubree, and Renee with Eli's assistance to put it together.
My cousin Aubree is unwrapping gifts. Somedays I cannot believe she is 17 years old. She turned into this teenager over night.

This is my Aunt Julee. Sorry about the picture I chose, but I wanted everyone to see the top my mom gave you because it is really cute. Julee rocks. She is a great aunt!

This train set is not easy to put together. I swear Eli always wants us to put it together just to see us struggle to get all the pieces in the right place. Though there is a diagram, none of the pieces are labelled to the corresponding numbers on the sheet.

Grandma and Eli spelling out the alphabet with cookies.
Group shot from Laurel's baby shower at the Cheesecake Factory. Laurel, Eli, Me, Sherri King, Aunt Debbie, Donna O'Neill, Mom, Renee, and a bunch of gifts. Nathan took the picture.

Celebrating Eli's birthday early.
A Happy Grandpa holding his second grandson. I love watching my dad with Eli and West because you can just tell how much he loves both of those little boys.

A Happy Grandma with her second grandson. She loves Eli and West very much.
Eli, West, and Dad (Nathan). Eli decided to explore West's face in a few minutes.

No comments: