Tuesday, January 27, 2009

All I Am Thankful for...

Stealing a page from Ali, as I always enjoy reading her "Thankful Thursday" section every week, I decided to write about what I am thankful for, especially with the starting of a brand new year. I am extremely thankful for my family. My parents are very loving and supportive of me. I can always turn to them for advice or a shoulder to cry on when it is needed. I am looking forward to exploring Palmyra with my mom come Spring Break. My brother and sister-in-law are awesome. They just welcomed their second son, West, who is adorable. I love him and his older brother Eli very much. Eli is a blast. I have so much fun playing with him. However, I do wonder how such a small child can hog the majority of a Queen size bed? Oh, well. I cherish all the time I get to spend with this family.

What can I say about Renee. I am very thankful to have her in my life. She knows me better than I know myself. She really does. She knows when I am not okay, evern when I say I am. She just gets it all out of me. She always has my back. I love and miss her. Julee and Aubree, they are the best. I could not ask for a better aunt and cousin. I miss hanging out with them on a weekly business. Julee's house is my second home, behind my parents. There is such this warmth and love you feel there. We always have good times. I think, when I come back to visit Salt Lake, we should do 80s hair night again.

I am thankful for the oppurtunity to attend Grad school in Boston. I love my program and cannot believe I will be working as an archivist in a year and a half. Yeah for no general education classes. I am thankful to live in Cambridge with two great roommates, who have really been there for me in the past few days as I am going through a break-up. They just listen and offer the best advice possible. I am thankful for the gospel in my life. I do not know where I would be without it. I am thankful for the long johns I received this Christmas because they play a good defense against the winter cold. Thanks mom!!! They are keeping me warm.

1 comment:

JAG said...

Yay for being thankful! ;)