Monday, January 18, 2010

The Bachelor and other reality tv!!!

So, I already know that I am going to get made fun of for admitting that my newest viewing pleasure lately has been the new season of the Bachelor. I have never really watched the Bachelor in all honesty, but I ended up watching the first episode with some friends and then of course had to watch last week to see the girl get kicked off for having an affair with the producer. She so had something going on with him. She did not even look surprised when confronted by a clearly uncomfortable host, Chris Harrison.


I have seen a picture of the producer she had an "inappropriate relationship with" because apparently the Bachelor does not like to use the word affair or sexual relationship though they love showing their bachelors making out with women in hot tubs. You know, you just have to keep some morals in tact! The show is so awful, but I don't know why I can't stop watching. Okay, I know why. I spend the majority of the show laughing at the girls. They are so ridiculous and so is Jake, though he is hot!!! I'd make out with him, but probably not a in a hot tub. Maybe in a pool or lying next to Renee on a bed, but not the hot tub.

On the other hand, my favorite show besides the Bachelor, is the Biggest Loser. I love this show because it is just so good and I always cry. Especially this past week because Michael (who is 500 pounds) and his mother earned a two pound penalty after losing a challenge. This meant that they probably would be the bottom two and the week 2 weigh-ins are known for little weight loss. So Michael and Maria were the last team to weight-in and they needed to lose a combined 13 pounds to stay on the show. Guess what, they lost a combined 21 pounds and I was just in tears. I love them, well I love Michael! I am totally rooting for him. They get to stay another week! So watch the Biggest Loser. It comes on Tuesdays at 8:00.

Also, another show I started watching, I have been sick and spent four days in bed last week where I slept and watched T.V., is TLC's One Big Happy Family. All four family members weight over 300 pounds and they decided, well the mother took charge and put them all on a diet. The following is a clip from one of my favorite moments because apparently Norris, the dad, only thought spinach came in a can.


Have a good week!

No comments: