Wednesday, October 14, 2009

For Laurel...

The following pictures are for my sister-in-law Laurel. She has been craving fall. I spent this past weekend with seven friends in Stowe, Vermont. It is this cute little New England town that is a major ski resort. We went to see the leaves changing. The place was literally on fire. I cannot even describe how beautiful it is. Stowe is what you think of when you think New England fall. Laurel, enjoy them. I'll post more pics from the trip later. We visited the Von Trapp lodge, a covered bridge, and Sharon, Vermont. All in a 24 hour period.










2 comments:

Jessica Mangelson said...

Wow... It looks so pretty!!

Laurel said...

Oh Janae, these are mouth-watering! I just love them all! Thank you so much for posting these, they hit the spot for me. :)