Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tis the Holiday Season!!!

Two days ago, I arrived back in California after four months of living in Boston. After experiencing cold weather, chilly windstorms, days of rain, and shortened days, I looked forward to basking in the sun. However, the weather from the northeast followed me back to California. My first full day back here it rained and was dark and cold. It snowed in our mountains and even in Las Vegas. It is crazy. They had to close down the El Cahon Pass because of the snow. My sister and her friend were worried that the I-15 from Nevada's stateline to basically our house may be closed, but it is reopened. She pitstopped in Vegas for some much needed In-N-Out. We have an In-N-Out date scheduled for some time later this week. It is our thing.

I am excited for the holiday season. Tomorrow, Renee, my mom, Laurel, Eli, and I are going to decorate our Christmas tree and the house. Holiday baking will officially begin this weekend and I only have a little Christmas shopping left. I am looking forward to next week when Julee and Aubree will be here. We always have a blast.

1 comment:

JAG said...

You guys are such a fun family. I'm glad Laurel gets to spend Christmas with you guys this year. :)