Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Light Lane, part 1

My parents live on Christmas Light Lane in Alta Loma. Each December the entire street decorates their houses and then thousands of people come by each year and either walk or drive down the street. It has gotten so crazy that the police patrol it at night. Getting to and from our house is not easy. Here are some highlights:
This house has a California Christmas theme. My sister and I love the pineapple.
This is the "Disney" house. That is Tinkerbell flying across the sky with the Disney castle in the background. The other characters they put up are Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Aladdin and Jasmine, and Belle and the Beast.
This is a picture of the street I took from Renee's car as we were driving down it. The street is littered with people, who you really cannot see and it takes like over 25 minutes to go less then one mile.
This house is brightly decorated. I liked it.

My favorite house is the "Nightmare Before Christmas" House. I will post more pictures of it later, plus pictures of my parents house.


1 comment:

JAG said...

I love that your parents live on this awesome street!