Monday, August 30, 2010

Picture update....

The following are some highlights from my summer since I returned home to California. One of my favorite things to do is to go swimming with my nephews, especially Eli. Nathan and Laurel are teaching him how to swim without wearing his life vest. He is learning quickly. Also, my dad and Nathan have been having Eli jump off the rocks by our pool and the diving board into the pool. For some reason, Eli refuses to go down the slide. But he likes to jump off the diving board or the side of the pool into my dad's arms. Also, we celebrated my mom's 55th birthday. Below, you will see her with her favorite gift courtesy of my sister, Renee. When she saw it in Target, she was like I have to give this to mom.

Nathan readying Eli to jump into my dad's arms.

Nathan and Eli. I think Nathan may have been trying to convince Eli to go off the slide and he is refusing.

Eli preparing to jump off the rocks.

And he does it!!!

West and I chilling. He is so cute! I love having him give me high-fives or doing "jumpy-jumpies" with him.

My mom before opening Renee's special gift.

Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you. That is a huge bin of cheese balls. My mom loves them.

1 comment:

Renee Snyder said...

Those cheese balls are me and Maddie's favorite too. But I think the ones that they sell at costco taste alot better. Happy Birthday Lori!