Tuesday, August 10, 2010

For Uncle Lewis...

Today, when I was babysitting my nephews, I asked Eli if he wanted to write a letter to his Aunt Renee and Uncle Lewis. He said he wanted too. However, we never got to the letter part because Eli decided he wanted to draw pictures of Renee and Lewis. So he decided to begin with Uncle Lewis and he ended with Uncle Lewis. I am sorry Aunt Renee, but your picture never got made. But I loved the portraits he made of Lewis. They are so awesome. Eli did a wonderful job and he signed all of his pictures.




4 comments:

JAG said...

So cute!! I bet you love living near the boys - I'm so jealous!

Renee said...

ha ha those were awesome! I love the one with the big head!

Janae and Topher said...

It is fun to live near Eli and West. They are always so much fun. You should come visit Ali! And Renee, I have the originals if you want them.

Laurel said...

Thanks, Janae, he really had a fun time doing that with you! You're a lifesaver! :)