Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy 30th!!!

On February 2, 30 years ago, my parents were married for time and all eternity in the Los Angeles Temple. Yes, they were married on Ground Hog's Day. I want to wish them a happy anniversary (hopefully, they will read my blog soon!) I love them. They truly are each other's soul mate. Here's to you mom and dad. In the past 30 years, they have raised three children, seen all three graduate from college, have two children who have married and the greatest joy of their lives and the role they truly relish is being grandparents. They love Eli and West so much!


My Dad and Mom at my sister's wedding this past summer.

At my sister's graduation. My dad, my sister Renee, my mom, me, and my brother Nathan.
My dad with West (Sorry this is not the best picture)
My mom and Eli! (Note: I am not the best photographer in the world. I knew I should have stolen pictures from Laurel)
The Happy Couple!!!

No comments: