Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What I am thankful for...

1. I am thankful for my sanity, especially after this semester.

2. I am thankful for my family. Mom, dad, Nathan, Laurel, Renee, Lewis, Eli, and West.

3. I am thankful for my extended family.

4. I am thankful for my amazing cousin Jessica. She is the best!

5. I am thankful for the gospel.

6. I am thankful for my job.

7. I am thankful for my schooling. Though it is difficult at times, I wouldn't change anything because it is making me stronger and tougher.

8. I am thankful for good roommates. Annie and Rebecca are great!

9. I am thankful for good friends. Betsy, Robin, Mollie, Michelle, Meg, Brooke, Lisa, Jen, and many others.

10. I am thankful for trashy magazines. They allow me to lose myself for a few hours every week.

11. I am thankful to have a roof over my head.

12. I am thnakful to be living in Boston.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: