Monday, May 17, 2010

I Did It!

I have officially graduated and have my Master's! It was an amazing day and so beautiful. I graduated down by the waterfront and there was not a cloud in the sky. Rain had been predicted for the day. My family was there and cheering me on. This picture is courtesy of my roommate, Annie. There will be more forthcoming and more posts about my family's visit to Boston and how I exhausted them by walking them to death. Actually, Laurel adapted quite well I must say.



Thank you all for your love and support. I would really like to give a big thanks to my parents. If it was not for all their love and support I would not have my master's. My mom like to joke that parents should be awarded a degree and I agree. Thanks to them I have gotten this far. They have never let me down. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is as much yours as mine! I love you lots. Now I am off to show Renee and Lewis more of massachusetts. There is witches in our future.

Love
Janae

2 comments:

Jessica Mangelson said...

You did it!! I am so happy for you!! What an accomplishment :)
Congratulations!!!
-Jessica

Heather said...

YAY! And Congrats!

PS-the Word Verification is "bullyr"--I don't know why, but that's funny to me right now...