Sunday, March 28, 2010

A quick update!

So, I realize that I had not written on my blog in a little bit. I attribute this to how boring my life is. Just kidding! I have been busy between work, school, and applying for jobs. I graduate in six weeks. That thought just gets me so excited to know that in six weeks, my Master's will be done. However, I still have so much work to do between now and then, but I will get it done. Graduation is my main motivation.

While I am excited for graduation, I am a little nervous about the job situation. I have applied for many positions and have no idea where I will end up. Actually, I do not think it will be here in Boston as most of my recent applications have been on the West Coast. I could end up in California and maybe, Salt Lake City. The biggest draw of Salt Lake, besides a great position would be living by my sister. She is my best friend and just being able to see her more than a few times a year would be great. I could possibly end up in D.C. but we will see. So I could be anywhere.

I just want to thank everyone for all their love and support!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Only 6 weeks, how exciting! Good luck with everything and have fun! :)