Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break!

For spring break this year, I went to California for the week. I thought I was leaving the cold behind, but it followed me back home. But today, Friday, has been really nice and I even got to break out the flip flops. I just enjoyed having the week off. My sister-in-law and I went power skating. It was so much fun! I ate some good food and found my graduation dress. I hung out with my mom and bonded with her new kitten Callie. She is so adorable. My mom and I made angel food cake from scratch and it was good. Of course, I hung out with my two nephews, who are so adorable! Eli and I built many lego houses and I think I found my new calling in life. Can you get a Master's in lego building? Also, Laurel took my graduation photographs. I got to play model and it was so much fun! Well, here a few pics!


The newest member of the Lakey family. She is so cute.


Our angel food cake!


One of my many lego houses! Eli loves them. He built one that had a diving board on top!


Eli and West!


Eli, sleeping in the car on the way to his house!

No comments: