Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Renee's Wedding!!!

This past Saturday, my sister got married to the love of her life, Lewis. Their reception was beautiful and fun. I am incredibly happy for both of them. Here are some highlights:

After they walked out of the temple, my father is chatting up the groom while holding my cute little nephew West.
Renee and Lewis sharing a moment.
Renee with her best friend Christy and Christy's little girl Maisy. Lewis is performing her first husbandly task by holding Renee's bouquet!
My mom (holding West) with the newly married couple.
Our family shot. This is a combo of the Lakey/Litchfield family.
Me with Renee and Lewis.
My parents yard set up for the reception. It was beautiful. The pink tulle glowed when all the lights were lit.
Decompressing the day after. We all just laid around and ate. We had so much food left over, which included the best sandwiches and meatballs.

More pictures are coming, including some of the two cutest boys and a special bachelorette party pic!

No comments: