Friday, July 10, 2009

Renee's Bridal Shower!

This past Thursday night, Christy Ellers (Renee's best friend) and I threw Renee her bridal shower. As co-matrons of honor we planned and throw it together. It was awesome. I had so much fun. We invited many family members and friends. We served Renee's favorite foods. The highlight of the night was when my three year old nephew Eli decided to go swimming fully clothed in the spa. My dad said he just decided to go in. Later, when I looked out I saw that Eli decided to move unto the pool. He had his swim vest on and was having a blast. Later, we were all entertained by Eli as he bounced a balloon around and got his little brother, West laughing. Overall, the shower was a success. Renee and Lewis got many great gifts. Thank you all!!!
The cake. It was chocolate with chocolate buttercream filling with vanilla buttercream frosting.
The roses and food. The food served was Renee's favorites, which included Sal's pizza, shortbread cookies, peach rings, etc.
Yes, we made Renee decorate for her own shower. Actually, she felt inspired and decided to help out.
My co-matron of honor, Christy and her little girl Maisy. Christy and I had much fun planning and putting everything together. She is awesome.
Lewis dressed up in left over crepe power.
Renee and Aubree. Christy and I thought the bridal veil was awesome and Renee was a good sport and wore it all night.
The guests enjoying their food. We ran out of chairs.
Shelley Moore and Donna O'Neill creating Renee's ribbon bouquet.
Renee opening one of her many gifts. Brent, one of her best friends, served as her own personal trash picker-upper.
Renee and her ribbon bouquet that was put together by Donna O'Neill, a wonderful family friend. She only broke six ribbons, which means Renee is having six kids.
The Bride and Groom to be
Lewis missing Renee's lips!
Renee and Mom

1 comment:

Andrea said...

How fun, I wish I could have been there. Renee looks so happy. And it's Brent! I know him. Tell him I said hi next time you see him. :)