Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th!!!

Surprise, Surprise, I have finally decided to write on my blog. There are no excuses from my lack of updates unless you except laziness. Before I talk about July 4th, I want thank my sister and brother-in-law for celebrating my birthday with me. They decorated their apartment, made me dinner, and Renee made a delicious cake. I showed her this oreo cake on a food blog and she made her own. Here are a few highlights:


Decorated apartment



The fantastic Oreo cake



The inside of the cake--the best part!!!



I spent this past weekend in Southern California with my family. For the 4th, we had a barbeque and went swimming. It was so much fun! The best part of going home to visit, is seeing my nephews, E and W. They are so cute!And it is always great to catch up with my brother and sister-in-law and parents.


With E. He is wearing a shirt his mom made for him and his brother. She is very creative!


Wrangling the little ones!



E turning the camera on his mom and brother.



W needed his turn behind the camera too!

W began some Kung Fu fighting!



The showdown between brothers!


The hug (and my favorite pic)

I hope everyone had a happy fourth of July!!!

1 comment:

Jessica Mangelson said...

You look so happy! I am glad to catch up with all of the things you are doing :)
-Jess