Monday, July 5, 2010

Miracles really do occur...

This past week, I returned to California for a visit. It was so much fun! Renee and Lewis also came and we all stayed at Hotel La Lakey (or my parents house). As part of this vacation, Renee and Lewis said they would clean out my parents' garage. I do not know how many of you have ever seen or been in my their garage, but it is kind of gross. It was overcrowded with boxes. As three cats resided in there, there is cat hair and cat pee everywhere. Basically, you never wanted to go out there. So this past Friday, Renee, Lewis, and I and later my parents joined in, cleaned it up. We took three truckloads of stuff to DI and hosed everything down. I wish I would have taken a before picture, but here are some after pics! Yes, miracles do occur because who thought it would look this nice. Lewis and Renee and are awesome because it would not have been done without them. Also, we all got out tans from being out in the sun going through boxes and not from laying out by the pool.

This space was filled with boxes and now it is empty.
My sister and mom watching my dad rearrange boxes.
The final product.

Now, I know Nathan and Laurel are probably so sad this missed out on this fun! But do not fret because the next project is shifting through Christmas decorations and lights during Thanksgiving!

No comments: