Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas...

I still cannot believe that Christmas is less than a week away. I guess time flies when you are having fun! No, time flies when you are working and living your life to the fullest. For Christmas this year, I am going to Florida with my parents. We are specifically going to Orlando where we will go to places likes Disney World and the new Harry Potter wizarding world. I think my dad is most excited about that one. He loves Harry Potter more than life it self. Just kidding!!! It will be fun though I joke that I am going by default. What does that mean? Both my brother and sister are spending Christmas with their in-laws this year so I am the one who gets to go along with my parents on this trip. I do not mind at all. I am excited to be going to Florida. In all reality though, I will miss having my siblings their, but that is how life is. I want them to have great Christmases. Both of them will be celebrating Christmas with a brother-in-law who just returned from a mission. How cool is that?

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Jessica Mangelson said...

Merry Christmas!
I hope that your Christmas is WARM and fun! Florida sounds perfect :)
I have been thinking about you a lot and wish you all the VERY best!
Soak in some sun for me - it is FREEZING here!!
All my love,
Jessica